- Federation Rules (Appendix for Identity Providers, Appendix for Service Providers)
- Metadata Registration Practice Statement
- Memorandum of Understanding to become a new Member
- Request of Registration of a new Identity Provider
- Request of Registration of a new Service Provider
The GrIDP Identity Federation is based on the Shibboleth software, of the American research and educational network Internet2. However, any software conforming to the OASIS SAML 2.0 specifications can be connected to the Federation, either as an Identity or a Service Provider.
For the installation and configuration of Shibboleth, it is recommended to read the documentation of the Swiss research and technology network (SWITCH)'s federation; Shibboleth's Wiki is also an excellent documentation resource.Metadata